MiddLab Coffee Break: Information Security Online
Our September MiddLab Coffee Break will be focused on the topic of Information Security. The discussion will be facilitated by Ian McBride (ITS), Jonathan Kemp (Sciences Technology Support Services), Chris Norris (ITS), and Pete Johnson (Computer Science). Our facilitators have experience in the area of information security and the considerations that surround computer systems security, but we want this to be a community discussion, so please bring your projects, questions, and concerns.
This virtual meeting is part of our MiddLab Coffee Break series. These meetings* are hosted by MiddLab, with co-sponsorship from the Library, ITS, DLINQ, and the MiddData initiative. MiddLab is a cross-campus hub for librarians, technologists, and other specialists who support digital projects, digital scholarship, and other technology-based research needs.
The MiddLab Coffee Break series is a monthly meeting of those interested in digital academia to meet for the discussion, sharing, and questioning of a variety of topics important to our community. These meetings will be facilitated by MiddLab members, along with guest experts from across the Middlebury community.
Please register for this free event at http://go.middlebury.edu/coffeebreak
More information about MiddLab is available at http://go.middlebury.edu/middlab
* Note that registration is required for this event, so that participants can receive all pre- and post-discussion communication and materials, including the link to the Zoom videoconference.
- Friday, September 24, 2021
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Middlebury Library - Online
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.