Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook Add to Google Calendar Share page on Twitter
Summer Data Workshops: Introduction to R and RStudio Online
This is an introduction to R designed for participants with no, or little, programming experience.
Why should you learn R?
- R does not involve lots of pointing and clicking, and that’s a good thing
- R code is great for reproducibility
- R is interdisciplinary and extensible
- R works on data of all shapes and sizes
- R produces high-quality graphics
- R has a large and welcoming community
In this introduction you will learn:
- How to find your way around RStudio
- How to interact with R
- What data types are available in R
- How you can manipulate different types of data in R
- How you can read a data file into R
- How to get basic summary information about your dataset
- Tuesday, June 22, 2021
- 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Middlebury Library - Online
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Registration has closed.